Dear Ms. Autumn,
On August 1, 2013 you posted here on your page that you would include a personal letter to anyone who ordered your book after that post. I ordered your book shortly thereafter specifically in order to receive the letter you claimed you would send. Your book arrived August 7, 2013. Alas, there was no letter included.
If you review your August 1, 2013 posting wherein you promised a letter to me, you will see that I commented, letting you know I had just ordered your book. I also stated that if I received no letter I would file federal mail fraud charges against you and sue you in civil court. I’m informing you now, that process has begun. I have already stopped payment with the credit card company. I have opened a dispute against you with Paypal. My next step is to file the mail fraud charges, via the link below.
It pains me to have to resort to this, but as I’ve had no communication from you, one can see I have little choice. Your refusal to follow through on your posted written promise has also caused me great anguish, especially as it appears that a few other of your dedicated fans also received no letter with their book. So, I’m also informing you that after this issue is resolved with a full refund of the book cost and the $13.68 shipping cost, plus the shipping I will have to pay to return your book, as well as the money I’ll have to spend to drive to UPS in order to return it to you, I will then be filing a complaint against you in civil court for compensatory and punitive damages.
The question you must ask is: is it worth your time and money to stiff a few fans in order to make a few bucks?
Because now that I’ve filed the Paypal dispute, you’re going to have to pay someone to answer that dispute. You’re going to have to pay someone to issue me a refund. And when I file my civil complaint, you’re going to have to hire a lawyer to answer my complaint within 30 days. With every minute you have to expend in dealing with my complaints, it’s eating into any profits you may have made selling me your book. I will give you approximately 24 hours to attempt some sort of response here on your page. After that I’ll file the federal complaint.
I’m only a boy, but I fight like a girl.
- pneumadoll reblogged this from spreadingaplagueoflulz
- dollibabi reblogged this from spreadingaplagueoflulz
- gothicnerdchick reblogged this from intime-oflilacs and added:
- gothicnerdchick likes this
- intime-oflilacs reblogged this from spreadingaplagueoflulz and added:
- intime-oflilacs likes this
- twelve-percent-moment likes this
- theres-a-walker-on-your-lawn likes this
- eselfharmony likes this
- space--happy likes this
- rockandroll-and-citricacidcycle likes this
- mizzmaggotz likes this
- sugarbabydoll likes this
- sir-frederic reblogged this from thegits
- sir-frederic likes this
- an-autumn-dream likes this
- happyhourprofessional likes this
- sherlybloodyholmes likes this
- lolkalolkalolka likes this
- catatoniczombiebutterfly reblogged this from thegits
- switchmywardrobeeveryseason likes this
- sai-abyss likes this
- mraeas likes this
- f4llingfromcl0ud9 reblogged this from thegits
- foreveronthatgrind reblogged this from thegits
- foreveronthatgrind likes this
- littlebluridinhood likes this
- afantasysodivine likes this
- wondertwin1 likes this
- satans-sassy-gay-friend reblogged this from thegits
- satans-sassy-gay-friend likes this
- s-shutup-its-not-like-i-actually reblogged this from somewhatdoomishsylvanshroomish
- allyjohndro likes this
- fromastrangeland likes this
- buttpinch reblogged this from thegits
- thegits reblogged this from spreadingaplagueoflulz and added:
- jellybabiesandstars likes this
- diosarabiosa likes this
- diosarabiosa reblogged this from spreadingaplagueoflulz
- littlejackalope likes this
- cathedralofdeadbolts reblogged this from flowers-for-freaks and added:
- worldofcreativemindsrp likes this
- misanthropelies reblogged this from spreadingaplagueoflulz and added:
- sleepy-starling likes this
- bloodyniehaus likes this
- katysioux likes this
- psyche-or-butterfly said: Oh dear. But, to be honest, it was only a matter of time for something like this to happen.
- nathaliewinterpaws likes this
- but-the-girl likes this